CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kade....

Boys and their toys. Kade loves to ride his bike. He has built this eye sore of a jump in front of our house out of old pallets and sheeting. He has learned to do a lot of tricks on it and is a great bike rider but it is definetly "trailer fabulous"!! All the neighborhood kids hangout in our yard playing on the jump, it is so fun to watch them and even better I know where they all are, most of the time. It is funny to hear them yell to their moms "I'll be at the jump". They jump bikes off it, scooters, skateboards, you name it they have tried jumping it. These pics are of Kade in action on this fabulous jump. When Kade is not on his bike, he is always wanting to go to the lake, he has really fell in love with wakeboarding. He has improved so much over the summer, we hate for it to end. Here are some pics of Kade trying to become parallel with the water on his wakeboard. The water was like glass it was beautiful.


Got a little to close to the water.

3 comments:

Megen said...

Great action Kade! It's not like I can't look out the window at any time and see it live (except the wakeboarding).

The McClellan Clan said...

DUDE, YOUR SON ROCKS!!!! I'm speakless

Hartle Family 7 said...

what`s up jen !!!!!!How you doing? Kade has really sweet tricks. how are they doing at the BYU game ? did they win hope so! you guys are doing really good on volleyball !!Is Maddi skiing yet?well I won`t get to see you on Monday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!you guys are an amazing family!Hey tell everbody I said Hi please.Hey good luck at volleyball!!!!!!!!!!see you really really soon love,Vanny