Madison is in 3rd grade and mastering her cursive writing, she loves her white board to practice on. This was some of her practicing. She wrote about Bryan and I. I thought it was so cute.
Translation- Bryan I like blue, I work, I have a honny(Honey) and kids Madi and Kade. I like dirt biking, softball and my family.
Jen I like softball, volleyball and running, I like yellow, I like Bryan and my family.
5 comments:
Maddy your doing great with your cursive !!!!! Thanks for staying the night at my house I had a blast !!! I have started my cursive too and i'm doing great to !!!!
Love,
Savannnah
Great job Maddy, on the cursive. Look's like you will have beautiful handwriting.
Great job Jen, on getting a new post up. I was getting a little bored by the HSM post;);)
That is so cute, she is adorable! Getting ready for the big day? I'm excited for you!
hey jen it;s Vanny how did you do on your marathon let me know at practice
Seriously tired of the HSM post. I thought you were dead or something.
White board to practice, what a good idea.
Post a Comment