CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall Fun

Fall is such a great time of year, although the dreaded Winter season is around the corner. We decided to get in some fresh fall mountain air and headed up to Dry Fork to hike. Madi had a leaf craft for us all to do as well, Paper, Glue, and nature!!

Kade got really creative with his leaves and sticks and made a tree, with a deer by it. Good job Kade, way to put some thought into it. What a kid!!!

I made a Halloween-scape with moons, witch on a broom, and a scarecrow.

Madison's art was a pumpkin with a moon made of dirt. Bryan made a mountain with a meadow and then he made a beach complete with palm trees and beach chairs.


Kade and Bryan played baseball with logs and rocks


Happy Fall ya'all!!!

7 comments:

Powell Family said...

Ok I am the first! I just wanted to tell you I miss you! :) It looks like you are having fun even with us gone (not very considerate). You look great! Your art was fantabulous. I never knew you were so creative! Im glad you dont know where we live this Halloween....but we still know where you live ;)

The McClellan Clan said...

bout fartin time!! I love it sista. I can't believe thats all you have to blog about since like 5 months ago, but heres to ya. And it looks like a very fun family outting!! Peace sista. Keep up the good work will ya!!

Jaimie said...

It's fun to see a new post. You guys are artists. That looks like a really fun family day. I miss the beautiful falls in Utah. We don't get pretty colors like that here in Texas... and it doesn't cool off to wear jeans and sweaters either. It's just a bummer.

Andy and Brooke said...

Jen, I wish I was in school again when you get to the career shadow thing... I would totally shadow you! It would be riot. Plus I wanna be like you when I grow up!

Erickson Family said...

How fun! My kids would have been screaming at each other hurry up with the glue or that She took MY leaf!!! You're so good and so are your adorable kids =D LOVE YOU!

Hillary said...

What a rip snorting good Idea. I must steal it next year. All of our leaves are gone already.

PS You are a slacker blogger.

You should repent.

chelsea mckell said...

So.... since Fall is over... and Winter's nearly over... maybe you could BLOG again?!?!
=)

Awesome pics. You are one hot mama!